So I set the wolf loose at Supanova last weekend! And I’ve gotta say, I certainly achieved my goal of being more comfortable. Infinitely better fit, though not quite perfect - still got to adjust/add more elastic I think, just to keep it properly in place. Vision was fair when it SAT right, but any amount of wiggle and things got tricky. It has a slight tendency to drop juuuust too low. Still, lots of fun with the Star Warsy goofing off we did, and far happier with her overall ‘look’ compared to the first head - last image put together for comparison’s sake. I think Jak’s a lot prettier now!
Anyway, for future times: got to work on pretty much every other part of the outfit, haha! Everything but the head was basically very quickly thrown together, and while I think it actually came out okay, it’s certainly not built to last or for a perfect fit. Going to take my time for more ‘permanent’ pieces this time around.
More future projects:
ROCKET RACCOON. I am pretty confident I can pull off a badass Rocket. XD
Wrex! Husband wants, we are going to try this. Going to have to learn more about casting rubber masks, and fine tune my sculpting a bit.
Ghost! Got a bit of an idea for a fairly simple, fun, comfortable Dire Wolf.
Courage Wolf visits Belsavis. Basically just to spend all day frolicking.